Full cat groom including dry bath
- Consultation as above
- Claw trimming
- Ear and eye cleaning with JP Mitchell pet products
- Brushing out the coat with JP Mitchell pet foam shampoo or conditioner
- Teasing out or clipping small knots or mats as required
- Chest, paw and hygiene trimming on request
- Wiping body with JP Mitchell full body and paw bath wipes
- Finishing coat treatment with liquid silk protein
Additional option: wet bath
As full cat groom but including a warm bath with JP Mitchell shampoo products and hand blow dry and brushing out of coat.
We can make you a Purrfect Present from fur brushed out of your cats coat during grooming. Find out more →
Before making a home visit we need to talk about your cat’s age, size, breed, temperament and gender, if neutered, current condition and thickness of the coat and grooming history in order to give you an estimate of the cost of a groom. Once I am able to see your cat at the first visit, a price will be agreed before starting the session.
|Full cat groom and dry bath (no water required)||£39||£44||£54||£64||£74|
|Adding a wet bath and hand blow dry (water required)||£20||£30||£30||£35||£35|
|Lion clip and dry bath||£59||£65||£75||£80||£90|
|Adding a wet bath and hand blow dry (water required)||£25||£20||£20||£30||£30|
|Claw trim only||£8||£8||£8||£8||£8|
The prices shown above are as a guide only. Elderly cats, cats with difficult behaviour or very thick coats will need more attention and will cost more.
Claw trim and mat removal only from £25
Discount available for more than 1 cat groomed on same visit.
Home visits from £15.00. Your postcode is needed to give you a home visit cost.