- When a cat chases its prey, it keeps its head level. Dogs and humans move their heads up and down.
- To get down from a tree, a cat must back down. This is because every claw on a cat’s paw points in the same direction.
- “Clowder” is a name of a group of cats.
- There are more than 500 million domestic cats in the world.
- Cats do not have a sweet tooth unlike dogs.
- Dogs make only about 10 different sounds – cats make about 100 different sounds.
- “Trichnobezoar” – is the technical term for a cat’s hairball forming a lump in the digestive trap.
If you think we can help with your next cat groom, please get in touch.